New Branchline Trains Coach

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: New Branchline Trains Coach
From: rgp21@p...
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 17:43:41 -0000
A few months ago Branchline Trains announced the production of HO
standard passenger cars, including a coach, for their
premium "Blueprint Series" line. The earlier announcement (Web)
indicated and availability in CBQ. However, the current announcement
at http://www.branchline-
trains.com/blueprint/passengercars/coach/coach.htm lists item #5122
as a BN scheme??? I don't know why they would choose the modern
descendent for this era of rolling stock -- I contacted them however,
there has been no response.

Does anyone know if this is an error on their part or is this car
from SP&S or GN? The photo of a NYC coach at the web site doesn't
match a CBQ PB-19 or PB-20 coach?