Indices

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Indices
From: "Rupert and Maureen" <gamlenz@i...>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 19:28:54 +1300
Listers

Rich made a reference to an index of the Questions & Answers which have
appeared in the Zephyr.

If anyone wants the updated version of this index which includes Zephyr #43,
contact me off-List and I'll send it (it will be a 41KB doc. attachment). Also,
the Photo Index (which lists all photos, articles, plans, maps, etc. which have
appeared in BRHS publications) has also been updated to include the latest
Zephyr. This runs to 143 pages or 496 KB. If anyone wants it, off List please.

Rupert
(PS They are free, and have been translated from Kiwi)