Re: [BRHSlist] Mendota Meet Registration Materials?

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Mendota Meet Registration Materials?
From: "Ken Hodgin" <hodgin@m...>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 14:18:32 -0600
Dave & Rich,

I'm sorry if it sounded like I was complaining. I really do appreciate the
jobs all the officers are doing with the lack of volunteers and all. It was
just that usually we are among the first to receive the BRHS publications
and since it hadn't arrived yet, in light of recent comments on the list on
past mailings, I had become concerned. The Spring Meet is looking like it's
going to be a "great one" and I don't want to miss out. Keep up the "good
work" and I look forward to seeing you all in Mendota! The BRHS is "still
the best"!

Ken