RE: [BRHSlist] Mendota Meet Registration Materials?

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Mendota Meet Registration Materials?
From: "Dave_Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 23:23:03 -0600
Please keep in mind that the Zephyr was not mailed First Class, which means
it goes low priority per the USPS and can be delayed at each handling
facility for up to two weeks.

I will try to get the Spring Meet Registration information on the BRHS web
site this weekend, so those of us online can get it.

Dave Lotz