Re: [BRHSlist] B&MRR Update

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] B&MRR Update
From: arnold299@a...
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 00:24:24 EST
To Dave Lotz,
Happy belated birthday!
I checked out your photos on your layout and was wondering how big of an area
you are allowed by the Railorad Commissioner in the basement?

Here in Lincoln Nebraska, I was able to seize control of half the basement
due to a homestead act from when the house was built. Yes, concessions were
made including losing control of storage area in the garage.

Scott Arnold

In a message dated 2/19/2001 12:10:23 AM Central Standard Time,