Oregon, IL Q customers

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Oregon, IL Q customers
From: Jerry <jerstauf@e...>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 19:41:01 -0600
Here's a question for the group.
I'm trying to find out who all the "Q" serviced in Oregon in years past
to present. I know about the sand plant, Acme Resin - now Bordens, the
Carnation plant east of the depot, I am wondering about the lumber yard
that was on Rt. 64 by just west of the bridge, also did the tracks go
over to the Piano factory? And what about the old foundry? Any info as
far as names, dates of service...etc. would be very helpful in modeling
Oregon on my Blackhawk Northern & Rock River Railroad.....yep really the
"Q" form Rochelle to Savanna. Many thanks in advance!

Still haven't seen the Mendota registration here in Mt. Morris...maybe
tomarrow!

Jerry