Re: [BRHSlist] Question on HO scale brass steam

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Question on HO scale brass steam
From: rgortowski@a...
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 20:06:49 EST
Scott,

Based on personal experience, the Sunset S4 is a very good runner. It was
built by Samhongsa (early Sam) and both looks good and runs good. Weigh it
down for even better running.

The Custom Brass is an ok runner, but I think that I would look for an
Oriental Limited O5 (also built by Samhongsa). I currently have one Custom
Brass and four Oriental Limited O5's, so I speak from experience. Also, OL
built all four of the "types" of O5's (original, intermediate, and cast pilot
-- coal and oil versions)

Rich