Question on HO scale brass steam

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Question on HO scale brass steam
From: arnold299@a...
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 13:53:39 EST
Hi Listers,
I am still in the hunt for CB&Q steam and have located two locomotives but no
little or nothing about the HO manufacturers. Can anyone tell me about an
importer with appreviations CBR STC-220? This is a O-5a 4-8-4.
The other is a SUN (I'm guessing Sunset) S-4 4-6-4.
Were either of these good runners and what about detail. While looking for
brass CB&Q steam in the past I have not come accross either of these
manufacturers before. A friend of mine has some ATSF Sunset steam and has
said all of his Sunset runs great.

Thanks in advance,
Scott Arnold