Re: Galesburg Coal Tower Model

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Galesburg Coal Tower Model
From: haywarb@b...
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 18:39:18 -0000
Darren,

Please tell us more about your layout plans for the Mendota to
galesburg branch. I have relatives in Princeton, Buda, Neponset, and
Kewanee. Will you be modeling anything from these towns? Will your
layout have any farm fields (corn, beans, hay, wheat, etc) and what
techniques might you use to model them?

Thanks, it sounds like a wonderful plan for a layout.

Bill Hayward

--- In BRHSlist@y..., GEU30CG@a... wrote:
> In the last month I have seen two wonderful examples of the
Galesburg Coaling