Re: [BRHSlist] Re: CB&Q O-5

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: CB&Q O-5
From: "Bob Bullermann" <bob5632@y...>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 15:57:11 -0600
I have seen this O gauge beauty many times at "TrainFest" here in
Milwaukee. My request was for information about Marv Duesing , a fellow who
lived in Elgin Ill back in the late 50's and early 60's. He built an HO
gauge O5A I believe it was numbered 5632. Marv ran the engine on my laypout
in Hales Corners, Wisconsin about 1963. There was an article with photo's
in MR. about 1955. Marv's O5 was a beauty. He used an old Varney
mechanism and sheet brass. He had castings made. I think he constructed
the engine before the United Crown models came out. I'm still looking for
information of Marv and his O5A. Thanks.