Re: For Sale KATO SD40 CB&Q

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: For Sale KATO SD40 CB&Q
From: nftrains@n...
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 23:28:04 -0000
--- In BRHSlist@y..., Scott Leason <gllswl@i...> wrote:

> > John,
> Not to be nit-picky, but the CB&Q did not operate SD40's
> but the Colorado & Southern did. For my curiosity, what
> scale does it happen to be?
> > Scott Leason
> > For Sale: KATO SD40 CB&Q
> > Test Run Only
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?
> ViewItem&item=564799569
> >

> > John Figie

It wouldn't be much different that Athearn doing all there stuff
Like the DD40s or SD45s in CB&Q red,
My self, liked Dave's Model of the Black & Gray on the newer unit,
I'm planning on a few in this scheme, Starting with a SD60mac & SD40-
2.
I have been told, "not yet met or seen" a few fellows in Ottumwa that
paint everthing in the old Q colors, True to the bone Q fans.
They say the Q never died etc etc.

Larry