Re: [BRHSlist] 'Q' Switcher Paint

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] 'Q' Switcher Paint
From: Joseph O Antosiak <ColoradoSouthern@j...>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 12:11:18 -0500

---snip---

... "M. Thayer" <zephyr@k...> writes:

> WRONG! There was *one* C&S switcher done in redbird . . . .
>
> Marshall

<sarcasm ON>
Gee, Marshall, I'm very impressed that you know right away when someone
is... "WRONG!".
<sarcasm OFF>

Now, how about you try answering the original question: Why is it that
when the Burlington remade its image circa 1958, none of the CB&Q
switchers were repainted?
If you don't know the answer to _this_ question, don't answer some
_other_ question, OK?

Cheers,
--JoeA.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!