RE: The Q's colour scheme in Israel

To: 'îìéðâ - Melling' <melling@n...>, <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: The Q's colour scheme in Israel
From: "Dave_Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 23:34:24 -0600
Greetings Chen,

Wow! Not being a world traveler, this is the first I've been made aware of
the use of the obviously CB&Q F-Unit scheme in Israel. There is no question
about it, they definitely used the 1940's F-unit scheme! I have posted the
image you sent on the BRHSlist file area for the members of the list to see,
and have also sent a copy of this email. Maybe someone there might be able
to shed some light...

avoie.jpg

I would also like to ask permission to use one or more of your photographs
for our newsletter, the Zephyr. If this is a possibility, Let me know and
I'll send the address of our Zephyr Editor.

Thank you for sharing this information and photo!

Dave Lotz
BRHS Archives