Re: [BRHSlist] Re: CB&Q modelers, also Detail books

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: CB&Q modelers, also Detail books
From: Aeolus3@a...
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 00:46:08 EST
In a message dated 2/17/01 3:56:16 PM Central Standard Time,
nftrains@n... writes:

<< > Thanks for your reply to my quest for CB&Q modelers. I have been
on the BRHS-list for a couple of weeks and got the impression that
the fellows there are CB&Q historians and not necessarily model
railroaders. Some hist society types don't like being pestered by
model railroaders and their questions. <Grin> ;~) >>

Guys:

This is to the guys on the list that are not members of the BRHS. Please join
the BRHS for a low cost of the membership many answers to questions can be
found in the BRHS Publications. The Zephyr and Bulletin cover a variety of
subjects of interest to model railroaders as well as the fans that don't
model.

In each Zephyr Mike Spoor has a question and answer section. The BRHS
Publications are top notch and at the Annual and Spring Meets.... we have a
very good time. When you make it to the meets.... bring your models! Over the
many Meets that I have attended enjoyment is had for all!