RE: [BRHSlist] Re: Streamliners

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Re: Streamliners
From: "Dave_Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 14:42:13 -0600
The shots of the Twins were on the publicity run from Aurora to Chicago.

I vote Galesburg for the segment of PZ on the D2D run passing a large,
two-story depot...

The Lincoln depot would have been on the wrong wide of the tracks for this
shot
Ottumwa's depot hadn't yet been rebuilt, still the Victorian style depot,
not the "Burlington Box" style
Galesburg is the only depot I know that has the large, elevated cross-track
canopy

Dave