Ditch light help

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Ditch light help
From: nftrains@n...
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 01:28:27 -0000
Howdy Folks,

Ok here is the trouble, "maybe"
I have bought a set of wokring ditch lights for a SD70
I'm going to use the lights from Model Power with resisters on
them "Rice Type"
OK, now the ditch light housings will fit nicly in the correct spot,
But will hang over the end of the walk just a tad,
Has any one ever added working ditch lights to a unit?
Were would the best spot to run the wires be,
I had thought about going throught the walkway
or would it be better to go down in front and in through were the MU
cables would be, I could hide the wires with them there.

Also, these lights I have, Will one risister work for both lights or
should I just leave them on each one?

Larry

This unit may be getting a DCC Decoder, as I tested the lights and
they will not light untell the power is at full.

Larry Doub