Re: [BRHSlist] Suggestions for CB&Q structure paint colors

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Suggestions for CB&Q structure paint colors
From: drale99@a...
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 15:27:32 EST
I lived in 2 depots in the 30's. They were red trimmed in black. If the
trim was bronze green, it was very very black. The Burlington used this same
paint scheme on everything I can remember. Can't put a label on the red, but
it was a dull red as I recall. I used a Suydom kit to build a typical 2
story depot with living quarters upstairs and used a red that was slightly on
the purple side, which satisfied my recollection. I used black paint for the
trim.
drale99@a...