Re: [BRHSlist] HO scale Nickel Plate K-2

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] HO scale Nickel Plate K-2
From: Ken martin <kmartin@c...>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 10:07:11 -0800
Scott

I have had the K-2 since it came out and find it to be a good running engine.
When I first got it I tried using it to full freight cars and it did not pull
very many so I put it away for display. I also suspect the prototype did not
pull alot either.

Then a several years ago a friend got me interested in making a local train
for branchline service. So using a Labelle 50' coach and a 50' bagg-mail
kitbashed from a LaBelle 60 mail the K-2 pulls it very well and it looks great
even if I say so myself 8^). I also have a short office(business) car I add
with no problem.

Ken Martin
Sacramento