RE: [BRHSlist] UTLX tank cars

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] UTLX tank cars
From: "Chuck Friedlein" <ironhorse@s...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 23:10:18 -0800
I have 13 photos of UTLX cars and 7 of them have white stenciling.
Most of the car bodies are black, but two of them are sort of an oxide
color. Only one cars appears to have had the reporting marks repainted at
a different time from when the car was painted, suggesting the white stenciling
on the others was the "original" color.

Chuck Friedlein