Re:Bi-levels

To: "BRHS list" <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re:Bi-levels
From: "John and Carmen Jacobs" <jjacobs@s...>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 23:47:25 -0600
Those Bi-levels must have been some of the most versatile cars the Q had. I
have slides taken in the early 1960's that my father took of a long Bi-level
consist behind the 4960 south of Hannibal on a fantrip . He also had one of a
NW2 pulling this consist past the shops in Hannibal with Lovers Leap in the
background. Couldn't tell from the shot if it was pulling it up the old H&StJ
line to turn or up the old StL&H line. It seemed to be wying the consist.

Sincerely

John C. Jacobs