Re: MOLOCO NE13 WAYCARS!!!!

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: MOLOCO NE13 WAYCARS!!!!
From: kangaroose@y...
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:10:14 -0000
Ken

Thanks for your encouragement, I hope others will email as well, so I
can get a better fix on numbers wanting this cupola for their WAYCARS!

I would also like to apologize to the list for the mulitple emails I
sent, I wasn't sure the first one or the next were received, I thought
I was locked out in sending to the list.

Regards Nick Molo