Havelock Baggage Cars Have Arrived!

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Havelock Baggage Cars Have Arrived!
From: rgortowski@a...
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 23:04:14 EST
The Railway Classics (formerly Shoreham Shops) Havelock baggage cars have
finally arrived! It's been a long wait, but the cars are very nice. The
shadow striping is very similar to the Overland power cars. (both paint jobs
were done by Ajin) A little strong for my taste, but they will all match. I
also bought the Pullman Green versions (they were delivered in late 1950 as
opposed to the shadow striped cars delivered in 1951).

With these, the troop kitchens, and the Aurora Shop baggage cars, we have a
good start on Q head end equipment. Oh, for a few Q wooden baggage cars!

Long live passenger operations!!!

Rich