Re: [BRHSlist] Re: SD38-2s

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: SD38-2s
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@m...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:56:04 -0800

Terry and all,

I don't about the lines west territory, but as for my stomping grounds of West Quincy, the Q folks were still very much an influence. Funny how the 'Northern' aspect never seemed to enter into conversation...it was always Burlington.

I remember going to West Quincy once after the Frisco merger took place. If you wanted to really p**s somebody off, all you had to do is say the Frisco Northern!

Regards,
John Lewis