John Olsen

To: BRHSlist <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: John Olsen
From: Ed DeRouin <PIXELS@A...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:16:59 -0600
John:

I have tried twice to reply to your message. Both were rejected. Are you
receiving regular email? Is your address correct for a reply?

I can work with my ISP to see what may be the issue here, but I would like
to know if things seem normal at your end first.

You may pass your telephone number to me. We can try communicating the old
fashioned way, talking... or even worse. Send me your address and I'll
write!

Sorry about posting this to the list.

Ed DeRouin