Spring Meet

To: brhslist@egroups.com
Subject: Spring Meet
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 22:20:24 EST
Rich, et al. Today at the water cooler one thing led to another and I ended
up w/an offer from the P.R. Manager of UTC(and also a personal friend) for a
case(six copies) of "Rockefellers Secret Weapon" which is the corporate
history of UTLX for door/raffle prizes for the spring meet. These are new (in
the case) and individually numbered. Never sold in the general market and
previously only given to customers and employees of UTC one at a time. Shall
I take the offer and bring them to the spring meet?
Leo