Fwd: Waycar chalking

To: brhslist@egroups.com
Subject: Fwd: Waycar chalking
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 20:34:35 EST
Bill, I talked w/#1 on the condr senility list tonight (no insult
intended,Elmer Fick, who started at Gt in 1955 and transferred to Aurora in
1958. He racked his brain but could not recall the chalk design of bees you
describe for the O.T. waycar. He sure did remember the Rockfalls pheasant,
however! I do know there's a picture in one of the Burlington Color books
showing the prior O.T. w/c(the converted passenger car that was one of a
kind) showing the chalk marks "O.T."
I will continue the quest but don't hold your breath. I would suggest that
old reliable R.R.Repetto just might have some insight into this one. In the
meantime I'll ask a couple other likely knowledgeable candidates when I see
them.
Leo