Re: [BRHSlist] Re: BOOK

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: BOOK
From: "stephen a. solombrino" <up4479@h...>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 17:37:18
I know that Bob Longo, the publisher, passed away a few years ago. I also know his collection was sold off. As the publisher often owns the copyright, the ownership of the copyright might be hard to trace. As the authors cite the BRHS in the credits, perhaps someone in the society knows how to contact these guys and can shed some light on the topic. Steve