CBQ & CS negs for sale

To: "BRHS" <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: CBQ & CS negs for sale
From: <metcalf@a...>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 09:07:54 -0700
I now have 13-page Rail Negative List #44 available. It has 4 pages of CBQ
caboose, work equipment and 3 depots never operated by BN plus locos in BN
paint listed by CBQ number with their BN numbers and 3 pages of ex-CBQ
depots, many of which still had CBQ insignia on them. There are 2 pages of
CS locos, caboose, work equipment, depots and stations. All negs were taken
in the 1970's and 1980's in the 2.3 by 3.5 inch format with my Fujica G690
press camera for precision focus. It is available as a free MSWord
attachment via e-mail or I'll print and mail you a copy for $1 to Norm
Metcalf, P.O. Box 1368, Boulder CO 80306-1368.

Norm Metcalf
Boulder CO