Re: [BRHSlist] Fulton County Illinois

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Fulton County Illinois
From: " JOHN J. OLSON & DEBBIE NIESS" <trains@m...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:20:31 -0700
This isn't a plug for my store but if you go to my web site at
<http://www.jimsjunction.com> and click on my news magazine 'The SideTrack'
there is a link to the US Government's Terra Server. This link will take you
to their main page. The government took aerial photos of the US in the 70's,
80's and some in the 90's. This link will direct you on how to use it and
this is a very useful tool when you need aerial photos of yards etc. I
followed the BNSF up and over Crawford Hill in Nebraska the other night. You
can Zoom in or out of each photo grid and it is amazing how much detail you
can pick up. Some photos have trains in them.
John Olson
Jim's Junction
Billings, Mt.