Re: Winston Link - Last run

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Winston Link - Last run
From: nftrains@n...
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 03:10:28 -0000
I never heard the name O Winston Link untell a few years back while
watching
Trains Unlimited, and heard his story about the last days of steam.
I just loved it, and his work.
Have not seen very much of it, just from the show and MR and a book
or two,
But, in the ways he did it was just outstanding with nothing else
compairing.
Just to hear him speak of the days and times of his work just makes
it all the more interesting, does something to you that makes you
look deeper into his Photographs, looking at them as more than just a
picture.
This is very sad indeed, And I could only wish to maybe someday have
a few pieces of his work.

Larry Doub

--- In BRHSlist@y..., bluespark56@y... wrote:
> Mr. Link gave us some wonderful images. I would strongly recommend
> anyone not familiar with his work to check out the book Steam,
Steel