Re: Yahoo takeover/ To Bill

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Yahoo takeover/ To Bill
From: nftrains@n...
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 14:36:53 -0000
Bill,
It should not matter if she has and account,
Trying to get myself back in I now have 3 or 4 Yahoo ID's
Somplace along the line I seen a sign in the wanted a Conversion Code.
I didn't have one so I typed Some numbers in and nothing happend.
THEN, I got an email from Yahoo with this number and when back and
Got The Conversion Done and working.
You may have to come up with a different Sing in namee other than the
one you used before in the Egroups as I did, Wasn't real happy about
it but thats what it took.

Good luck,

Larry Doub

"Yahoo on the web,Is there noplace save"