Re: [BRHSlist] Yahoo takeover

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Yahoo takeover
From: BNJohn@a...
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 02:46:44 EST
In a message dated 1/27/01 9:35:45 PM Central Standard Time,
ewinger@l... writes:

> HI JOHN
>
> because my daugher was already register with yahoo i cant get my own
> account i have tried three with yahoo with no success can you help??
>
> BILL EWINGER

Bill,
I can't answer that yet, I am looking into several problems and as soon as I
have an answer from these folks I'll let you an the list know. Right now
Yahoo is not helping things out and all you get from them is a form letter
that tells me nothing.

John Lee
BRHSlist Moderator