Re: [BRHSlist] Spring meet date

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Spring meet date
From: Mike Spoor <CBQRR@j...>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 08:18:57 -0600
Cc: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Jerry: The 2001 Spring Meet is Saturday, 4-7-01 at the Mendota Civic
Center. Doors will open at 10:00. Vendor set-up will begin at 8:00.
More details will be forthcoming in the next ZEPHYR. If anxious, just
email me back for more details.

Mike Spoor - ZEPHYR Editor and (I'm not sure how) Spring Meet Chairman.