Re: [BRHSlist] Sunday Only

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Sunday Only
From: hold-on@s...
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 00:16:13 -0800
Bill and others interested
Yes the back of the "Sunday Only" does read "
"Probably you are saying to yourself "Say, Haven't we forgotten something?
Where's the 4960?" No we haven't forgotten the famousMike and she will make her
reccording debut inthe very near future and rewardingly so."
Twilight of Steam" from Mobile Fidelity Vol. 2 C1965 Side one Scene one:
"The Great Teacher" CB & Q 4960 on school trips Streator to Ottawa and return.
"Twlight of Steam" Moble Fidelity Vol. 3 C 1966 Side Two notes state
"Mikado type 2-8-2 #4960 was the last Burlington steam locomotive to see
service in Aug 1966. This locomotive is featured in Vol 1 and II of the
"Twlight of Steam"
So I just had to play them and see. Yes they are the Antique records. I picked
them up when every thing was going to tape. And I think the old 8 track still
works in the train room
SJH

--
Click here for Free Video!!