Re: Everywhere West Slogan

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: Everywhere West Slogan
From: "Larry Doub" <nftrains@n...>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 03:13:15 -0000
John,
I'm not real sure as to the date and person of this slogan's start,
but the
Trains Unlimited shows do mention it In one of there shows.
I would have to watch them again to find it,
Don't think it tells the person but may give an idea of around the
time.
To anyone else,
wasn't this from there Passenger service when it went west, Possably
to Denver or west of the Mississippi??
Wish I could be more help, Like to know for sure myself.

Larry

> Hello CB&Q Webmaster,
>
> My name is John Kelly in Madison, Wisconsin.
>
> i am writing an ongoing, monthly column "'Railroad History" for
Kalmbach