Re:Bulliten

To: BRHSList@egroups.com
Subject: Re:Bulliten
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@y...>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:34:29 -0800 (PST)
Hello!

I just finished reading the latest Burlington Bulliten
today and wanted to say it was great. I also wanted
to comment on an earlier posting. Although it might
not intrest you(the subject of the Bulliten), read it
anyways. When I first got mine, I took one look at it
and put it aside. But, I went back to it and read it.
Not only was it great, I am now intrested in
researching and visiting one of the Burlington Boxes.
My point is, give the topic another chance, you could
become very interested. Besides, something you are
really intrested in will come along eventually in an
issue!

Thanks!

Bryan Howell
tubaman21@y...