Re: [BRHSlist] Oregon IL. Brick CB&Q Depot------ENDANGERED!!!

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Oregon IL. Brick CB&Q Depot------ENDANGERED!!!
From: Ed Pavlovic <epav1@w...>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 23:10:35 -0600
Just for the information of the list, I did forward Jerry's message to a
gentleman that has had experience in obtaining grants related to the
Milwaukee Road's New Glarus, Wisconsin depot, and he has replied to Jerry.
Let's hope that we can get the process of saving this depot from demolition
started.

Ed Pavlovic