Re: New HO Passenger Cars

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: New HO Passenger Cars
From: jsauer@e...
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 18:51:18 -0000
Ray,

As far as the Q Havelock Baggage cars are concerned, they were first
announced by Shoreham Shops, now Railways Classics, early in the
year. I've had my reservations in since probably June. The cars
were originally due in July, 2000, but have been delayed until around
Christmas (within next couple of weeks, hopefully). They are coming
in three finishes - pullman green, silver, and silver shadow-lined.
I think the selling price will be around $330-340 (that's my guess).

Railway Classics also is producing the CW-6 and CW-7 wood passenger
waycars and the NE4 war box waycar. Those, I guess, will be along
after the first of the year at some point.

John Sauer.

--- In BRHSlist@egroups.com, "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@h...> wrote:
> I just received the latest issue of MR and noted on page 154 that
Railway
> Classics in Eagan MN has listed several new Q, GN, NP and SP&S
brass
> passenger cars including the Havelock baggage cars in 3 versions.
Anyone

http://explorer.msn.com