Re: Train Heaven

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: Train Heaven
From: jsauer@e...
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:27:06 -0000
Rich,

The six books you mention must be the 4 Mike Spoor/ Morning Sun books
and the two Burlington books through Four Ways West. The two Four
Ways West books on the C&S and FW&D are also excellent.

I agree these guys have done a great job and a great service to all
who are interested in these roads.

John Sauer

--- In BRHSlist@egroups.com, rgortowski@a... wrote:
> Just a thought as I am searching through by Q books for
information: I'm sure
> there will be a special place in Train Heaven for Mike Spoor and Al
Holck for
> their color books on the Q. There isn't a week that goes by that I
don't
> reference something out of those 6 books. I've even had to make a
special
> area in the closet to keep them close at hand.
>
> I remember whining about the lack of books like these when I first
joined the
> Society. What a great benefit these books have been! Thanks for
your
> efforts (and pleeease keep going - wouldn't an all Chicago Union
Station