Train Heaven

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Train Heaven
From: rgortowski@a...
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 23:05:06 EST
Just a thought as I am searching through by Q books for information: I'm sure
there will be a special place in Train Heaven for Mike Spoor and Al Holck for
their color books on the Q. There isn't a week that goes by that I don't
reference something out of those 6 books. I've even had to make a special
area in the closet to keep them close at hand.

I remember whining about the lack of books like these when I first joined the
Society. What a great benefit these books have been! Thanks for your
efforts (and pleeease keep going - wouldn't an all Chicago Union Station
color book be really neat?)

Rich