Re: [BRHSlist] alt.binaries.pictures.rail Index

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] alt.binaries.pictures.rail Index
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@h...>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 01:00:25
Eric, you did a fantastic job. I hate to think how many hours it took to put it together. Thanks for the great effort and for you dedicated time. I know many thousands of hours will be sent by hundreds of individuals, like my self, who will refer to these photos on a regular bases to admire, and to us as references for models, etc.

THANK YOU,

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA