Re: [BRHSlist] Best Job

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Best Job
From: "Karl L Rethwisch" <karlre@r...>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 17:57:29 -0700
Leo,

Yeah, that was 315 / 316 I believe. Miles were ALMOST as good as Congo. NUTHIN
beat the Congo, however, if your ruler was designed to only measure
arbitraries. I've seen Cons get "writers cramp" tryin' to get all the
arbitraries finished in the depot at the Park.

Rockford was good for several 100 mile doubles a week. Ol' Gabby kept the
freezer full on the Rock Falls Wayfreight (for a while, at least).

Karl

P.S. I've never been down Buda Hill FASTER on ANYTHING other than 316.