"Best" Job(s)?

To: "BRHS" <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: "Best" Job(s)?
From: "Karl L Rethwisch" <karlre@r...>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 20:23:52 -0700
Are we taking a poll for the best job on the old Aurora Dv. ? If so, I would
like to enter my vote for best job for the Fox River Wayfreight.

While I was never "old enough" to have worked it on a regular basis as either
Fireman or Engineer I did catch it off the list enough times to really get a
"feel" for it and learn to appreciate one of the finer things in life.

This job "owned" the railroad for the whole day and you set your work schedule
accordingly. You always had a chance to get more tonnage out of Wedron than the
engine was good for and you had nobody gettin' in your way all day. (Sigh).

Karl