Re: [BRHSlist] UNSUBSCRIBE

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com, cbq4001@j...
From: atsf3460@a...
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:05:11 EST
Thanks for your kind emails to Scott Frietsch about unsubscribing to the
list. Scott had email but not web access so I signed him up for the list. I
finally remembered Scott's password last night for EGroups so he's off the
list now. Scott is 17 and one of the younger members of the Society. He's
attended the last three Spring Meets with me and we'll probably go up to
Mendota together this coming year. Right now his interests in the Q have
sort of taken a back seat to big pickup trucks and girls. I think he'll come
around like most of us probably did after he gets his schooling done and
settles down. I plan to forward him the posts that I think he'll enjoy
(particularly the neat stories, info on steam engines, and stuff that has to
do with the western IL area). Thanks again for all your help.

Mike Martin and Scott also / Peoria, IL