Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 772

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 772
From: "Mike Decker" <mdecker@g...>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 22:07:12 -0700
Hi Don:

In the late 1960's as one of Bob Richardson's honorary "nephews" at the
CRRM, I rode the 96 a couple of times. Once was a trip to Julesburg &
return behind the 8444. I saw 90 MPH on the speedometer in the 96 several
times that day. I also saw that speed behind the 5632 on the Illini RR Club
Colorado trip in 1960, riding Upper #10 in Car 50, the Chief Illini.

Mike Decker