Milw Interchange @ Mendota

To: brhslist@egroups.com
Subject: Milw Interchange @ Mendota
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 20:53:33 EST
Recently someone asked if the Q ,Milw and I.C. had direct interchange at
Mendota.I answered that the Q/I.C. did as I recalled pulling cars off the
I.C. transfer on the midnight switch at Mendota. Tonight on the train home I
was reading the "Milwaukee Railroader" the Milw historical society
newsletter. This was the spring(?) 1996 issue. Thanks again Ed. There's a
detailed article on the Ladd line from a former Milw fireman,travelling
engineer,etc who states the the Milw interchanged directly w/the Q and I.C.
at Mendota.
Leo