Re: [BRHSlist] Bo's again

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Bo's again
From: Joseph O Antosiak <ColoradoSouthern@j...>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 20:16:47 -0500
The same thing happened to my grandmother's house; my mom said that men
would walk past several houses on their street and turn it at her mom's
house to ask if they could work for some food, etc. One 'bo did say that
"Your house was marked" but wouldn't say what the mark was. I read years
later that the mark to show a "soft touch" was a quickie outline sketch
of a cat, the kind that is made with two circles one atop another, a
curved line for the tail, two upside-down "V"'s for ears.

Cheers,
--Joe Antosiak

On Fri, 3 Nov 2000 12:52:12 -0600 "M. Thayer" <zephyr@k...> writes:

> [...]

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!