passenger car plans, numbers etc.

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: passenger car plans, numbers etc.
From: The Cameron Family <d.cameron@s...>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 09:03:20 -0500
Hi list.
I was wondering if there was a conveniently accesible roster of Q
passenger equipment (like on the web). I have several rosters of
freight equipment from different years, but nothing for passenger cars.
As I try to decide what models to use for my 1963 former Zephyr-Rocket
its become increasingly important to me to get to know the Q's passenger
fleet.

The CRIP web-site had a list of passenger car numbers with (PUllman)
plan #s and cross-referenced with available brass car sides. Maybe
another project for someone in the know?

Thanks for everything this list offers.

Duncan