Re: [BRHSlist] Bulletin #37

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Bulletin #37
From: " JOHN J. OLSON & DEBBIE NIESS" <trains@m...>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 19:14:08 -0700
I have a few bricks from the old CB&Q depot platform in my hometown of
Powell, Wy (on the Cody line) and they came from the STREATOR BRICK CO.,
Streator, Ill. The whole platform was brick with concrete foundation around
it. Streator , Illinois is a LONG way from Powell, Wyoming!!!
John Olson
Jim's Junction
Billings, Mt.