Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Silver Isle, Slope, ect

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Silver Isle, Slope, ect
From: Aeolus3@a...
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:56:01 EST
In a message dated 10/31/00 11:46:56 AM Central Standard Time,
haywarb@b... writes:

<< Loren,

A year or so ago there were ads in TRAINS magazine for a book called
"Passenger Car Library: The Budd Comnpany: Vol. 1 CB&Q". I think that
it was from RPC Publications in the St. Louis area. Maybe that book
would have info to help you out.

Bill >>

Thanks Bill but that is the book that started the question..... his digram
shows a differnt isle side window arangement for the bedrooms. I know the CZ
cars matched the origional CZ 10-6's. The origional CZ 10-6's had a window
across from the doorway of each bedroom. Thus the window arrangement on each
side of the car looked the same on both sides of the car. Budd 10-6's built
for other railroads only had 3 windows on the isle side across from the
bedrooms.

Thanks
Loren